This is the first time Speedgolf has ever been brought to the Kenosha area at the beautiful Brighton Dale Golf Course!
Speedgolf aims to put a spin on traditional golfing by adding a whole new element of skill and fitness to the mix. It involves the same patience and precision, but you’re against the clock! In addition, there will be multiple sponsor prizes awards to compete for throughout the 18 hole course.
How to Play:
– 18 holes (One team per hole)
– At this event players will play in teams of two
– One player will fully play through the hole while the other will score and record time (Only playtime from tee to hole should be recorded)
– Players will alternate who scores and who plays
– Running between strokes is great, but a fast walk is also encouraged
– Times and scores will be combined for the final results
Player Registration Online: LINK
Player Registration Form (Print ver.): PlayerRegistrationForm(Final)
Sponsorship Opportunities Preview: https://ibb.co/c9DwLa
Sponsorship Packages (Print ver.): SponsorshipForm(Final)
If you would like to become a sponsor for the 1st Kenosha speedgolfing event please contact:
Jon Palmen: cell:(262) 945-4282 email: Jp@palmensports.com